Unreal Archives

Protecting the legacy of Na Pali. Forever.

Hello all

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by gubar gubar 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

{dFb}~Sean~
    Participant

Do I need Return to NaPali or Operation: NaPali installed to run this ? Is it like the very first Unreal from 1998 ? Do I have to connect my quad core to the internet to play? I only have a droid to access the net these days.

thanks for your time,
    {dFb}~Sean~

gubar
    gubar
    Keymaster

Hi, and welcome to the forums.

Generally you don’t need anything but the original 1998 Unreal patched to one of the latest versions (patches 226f or 227i) to play these maps unless otherwise specified. For some, you might need Unreal Tournament (1999). If you are asking about a specific campaign, please name it.

You don’t need internet connection if you want to play alone. Hope this helps.

Gubar

{dFb}~Sean~
    Participant

Yes, I posted too soon. All the answers were right there, I just had to dig. I grabbed the “Forgotten” Campaign, the 227i patch, and file 01 of 05 of the enhanced textures. I will grab the rest when I have the time. Thank you for providing an awesome website. I started out with Unreal back in 98, moved up to UT99, played and beat Unreal II : The Awakening, UT2003 (hated it), UT 2004, UT III, then backtracked and did the Operation and Return to NaPali campaigns, Xidia Gold and 7 Bullets…. An old friend – GoPostal setup a SP server and gave me root access as an admin….. Have had a lot of fun and learning with the UT franchise…. Finding your site was pure gold. Credit goes to TKK Chamberly for posting your site on her FB page. Thanks again !

gubar
    gubar
    Keymaster

Thanks, good to hear your feedback. I’m glad to see the site is being discovered and used for what it was meant to be.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest map upload:

Enslaved

Press F2 to activate the translator