Unreal Archives

Protecting the legacy of Na Pali. Forever.

Site problems, bug report

Home Forums General Site Discussion Site problems, bug report

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by gubar gubar 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Archivist
    Archivist
    Keymaster

Bugs, problems, invalid information, anything that annoys you about the site, post it here.

• This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Archivist Archivist.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Archivist Archivist.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Archivist Archivist.

AlCapowned
    Participant

There is a small bug with the related maps feature. When I go to The Fifth Vortex, Teridax is listed as the author of Gothic Ressurection and the special edition. Going to either of those maps will list Doublez-Down as the author.

Anyway, this is a really fantastic looking site. It’s very professional, and I love the little krall at the top (making it grunt was a great touch).

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  AlCapowned.
    gubar
    gubar
    Keymaster

Thanks for the bug report. When I wrote the code responsible for related maps I overlooked the case when there are multiple authors which resulted in this bug. It should be fixed now.

Good to hear you like it. Although I am not a professional web designer, or developer, it was made with passion for my favourite game. It was huge fun and I learned a lot about web technologies in the process. More importantly, it is good to see the download counter increasing – it means the site serves its very purpose. I hope to add much more maps as my time allows.

I might also add more of these ‘little touches’ such as the krall.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by gubar gubar.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by gubar gubar.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by Archivist Archivist.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest map upload:

Enslaved

Press F2 to activate the translator