Unreal Archives

Protecting the legacy of Na Pali. Forever.

Terra Mining region

Home Forums Content Creation Terra Mining region

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar IceLizard 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    IceLizard
    Participant

Heya,

Just wanted to share some images from an experimental/fun map which I’m working on in traditional Unreal style.

The map is an edit of the deathmatch map which comes with UGold (and originally, it came with Return to Na Pali) called DMTerra, but repurposed for co-op (and alternatively singleplayer, but not recommended).

The map also features a day-night cycle –

Terra Mining Region is a map which can technically play out forever, as the Skaarj and their subsidiary minions can enter (and exit) the region to fulfill tasks, jobs or orders based on the whims of their commanding classes.

Players can choose to help the Nali communities, or choose to take what little they have left for themselves, possibly determining the diplomatic stances between other players, depending on how they treat the Nali (and of course, how they treat other players too)!

Will try to show more soon.

Archivist
    Archivist
    Keymaster

Nice one, looks promising. Keep us updated. I’m looking forward to host the download here when it’s ready.

IceLizard
    Participant

Thanks buddy.

And nice, I will. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Latest map upload:

Enslaved

Press F2 to activate the translator